The console is built into many popular browsers, such as:
What is Debugging?
Debugging is simply the process of detecting errors which may arise in the process of developing software, and reducing such errors(bugs). It can also include the ability to test your code as you develop.
Note: There are many reason why you need to debug your code.
Reasons could include, but not limited to…
1. A program is not working efficiently
2. You want to test how a function works before implementing it in your code
3. Your data suddenly has an
- Open the chrome browser (desktop)
- On the right-side of the app, you will find the options menu, click and select more
- Hover or click on it, another box will open, find developer tools and click on it.
- Open the safari browser (desktop)
- On the menu tab, click on Safari and select preferences
- Click on advanced and check
show develop menu in menu bar
How to know if your debugger works with your code.
console.log('any value'), you should see it in the debugging tool of your chosen.